Frequent Questions related to SAMYUKTA

We do ship across India & our shipping is free of cost across
India. For international shipping pl. send us an email at

As per GST guidelines, we charge GST over & above the product value normally it’s 3% of the total product value but it can vary as per the metal or HSN code.

We only deal in 92.5% sterling silver or 99.9% fine silver.

Sterling silver is an alloy that is
almost fully comprised of pure silver
. The exact amount of silver content
is 92.5%. The remaining 7.5% is almost always copper or any other metal.

Fine silver is simply pure silver. It is 99.9%, or .999 pure. This is the purest form of silver available across the globe for ornaments & idols.

Samyukta lifetime guarantee means that customers can get a refund
guarantee of 80% of the silver value at the market price at any given time throughout life.


Yes, we do offer 9 days of hassle, free, no question asked returns subject to customers keeping the product in its original form, without any damage to the product and its tags and packaging.

In case of any issues, you may get in touch with our team at +919876298582 or email us at